As a Developer Advocate Intern at deepset
, you will be part of our Developer Advocacy team, and work closely with our open source community to make semantic search with Haystack
— our open source NLP framework— accessible for developers all around the world.
We are an open source startup that empowers developers to build flexible and powerful semantic search systems to query all types of data using our Haystack framework.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa®
Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "Re.Base",
and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page
to learn more about our culture.
Our Haystack community is growing, and with that, the spaces and methods with which we want to provide information and support is also evolving. Our developer advocacy goal is to make Haystack and semantic search accessible to people with a wide range of backgrounds. You will take part in projects and tasks to continuously make this goal a reality:
- Continuously collaborate with our Haystack open-source engineering team to identify developer needs and make code contributions where appropriate
- Build Haystack demos and tutorials
- Identify NLP and Haystack learning paths for community members of various capabilities and work with on-demand external content creators to map useful content schedules
- Be involved in events, by choosing the right ones to go to, preparing presentations, and participating
- Collaborate on projects to improve our existent developer platforms and to develop new ones too e.g.: facilitate the migration of our community to a new platform, and be a part of the development of a new developer platform for Haystack users
- Work in collaboration with the documentation team to improve Haystack usability
- Become one of the go-to people for our community :)
What colleagues say
Tuana, Developer Advocate:
“It`s a privilege to do my job while working with the incredible people at deepset, who I get to learn so much from coming into the world of NLP. Not only that, I get to dive into my role with an incredible community of developers from all around the world. What a company and community to do DevRel for!”
Michel, NLP Engineer Intern:
"I consider myself lucky to be able to work as part of such a welcoming and talented team. Being an intern in a company applying state-of-the-art technologies to interesting problems is an exciting opportunity."
We make machines understand language so that humans can achieve more. Our mission:
We empower developers
to make NLP
part of every application
in every enterprise
.Visit us to learn more: Website