As a Senior Product Manager at deepset, you will join our early product team and have a big impact on building out our SaaS product deepset Cloud. Our typical users are Machine Learning Engineers in an enterprise and their "job to be done" is to make text information in the organization easily accessible for a variety of use cases.
We are an open source startup that empowers developers to build flexible and powerful semantic search systems to query all types of data using our Haystack framework.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa®
Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "Re.Base",
and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page
to learn more about our culture.
Our Product team is driven by the desire to ship an excellent software that makes people’s lives better:
- You’ll build strong empathy with our customers/the developers using our products, and have an understanding of the problems they want to solve
- You’ll work closely with internal & external stakeholders to define what we want to work on next and why
- You’ll be an ambassador for our product vision in daily discussions - Understand the big picture of our product, the market, the customers, the problems, and connect the dots in discussions
- You’ll own the full PM lifecycle from exploring early ideas, investigating new product features, moderating team discussions, breaking down complex topics into clearly scoped chunks, iterating closely with the engineering team, and collecting user feedback once it’s shipped
- You’ll shape the next generation of MLOps platforms and help developers and companies all around the world to access information via language
We make machines understand language so that humans can achieve more. Our mission:
We empower developers
to make NLP
part of every application
in every enterprise
.Visit us to learn more: Website